Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Is this happening to anyone else?

  1. #1
    Matt Pacini
    Guest Matt Pacini's Avatar

    Post

    Hey, is this my computer, or a bug in Brantleys' software?

    Frequently, when I post or respond, I cannot under any circuimstances see it show up, until the next day, no matter what I do.
    I clear my history, cookies, etc., but no matter what, it doesn't show.
    That's why a few times, I've re-posted 2 or 3 times, only to see them all show up the next day!
    Am I going crazy?
    Am I an idiot?
    Hang on, I hear Rod Serling in the next room...

    Matt Pacini

    ------------------

  2. #2
    Hostboard Member Kerniol's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2024
    Posts
    87
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Is this happening to anyone else?

    My approach shifted to more systematic trading six weeks ago. With https://irongate-luxten.org Irongate Luxten Investment Platform asset control features, users can set precise parameters for allocation across asset classes. This Australian platform integrates operational tools that maintain transparency in volatile environments. I track positions in stocks and currencies daily; the system enforces predefined limits effectively. Returns track steadily without unexpected variances.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •